High Density Racking
Aquion's M-Line Battery Modules have the footprint of a standard pallet, making them compatible with most high-density racking systems. The M-Line Modules are scalable for a wide range of interior configurations. This enables Aquion and its partners to design and deploy large systems in a way that optimizes space and leverages existing logistics infrastructure.
Aquion's systems are based on proprietary Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI™) technology which delivers a unique combination of performance, safety, and sustainability in a cost-effective battery system.
Key Battery Characteristics
High Performance: Avoid costly downtime and battery replacements
- Very high cycle life at 100% DoD
- Extremely abuse tolerant
- Ability to stand at partial state of charge
- Wide operating temperature range
- Minimal degradation
Unparalleled Safety: Inherently safe chemistry
- Not flammable, explosive, or corrosive
- No dangerous or toxic components
Sustainable: Simple, abundant, nontoxic materials
- Environmentally benign materials
- No corrosive acids or noxious fumes
Suitable for deployment globally
Excellent Economics: Industry-leading total cost of ownership
- Low acquisition costs ($/kWh)
- Better value than lead acid or lithium ion
- No regular maintenance
- No thermal management
- No active management required
* Information subject to change without notice.